Project Manager, Product Experience
You are a driven and passionate project manager with experience in the consumer products. You have cross-functional experience with product, hardware, and software teams. You are comfortable working from a product experience perspective but in a highly technical environment.
You are passionate about delivering high quality products for users. You enjoy a challenge and love solving complex issues. You have a meticulous eye for detail and can hold teams accountable when they miss deliverables. You are flexible and able to react quickly in dynamic environments. You get stuff done.
What you'll do:
- Coordinate multiple simultaneous and cross-functional projects
- Work with product managers, designers, engineers, and marketers to deliver a fantastic product that customers will love
- Develop and maintain project schedules based on product requirements, technical challenges, and business needs
- Manage communication across teams and to the executive team
- Identify problems proactively and drive creative solutions to avoid or fix them
- What you need:
- Project or program experience with consumer products
- Experience shipping consumer products - software or hardware. Familiarity with the challenges and strategies involved in delivering technology products
- Experience with Agile or Kanban project management methodologies
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong track record of delivering complex projects on schedule
- Level headedness, multi-disciplinary chops, and a fun attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with issue tracking using JIRA and SmartSheet or excel
Feel like you can’t tick all the boxes above? If you have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply!
Day-to-day, we challenge each other to constantly raise the bar, encourage unconventional thinking to achieve innovative breakthroughs, and are passionately committed to surpassing our goals. We advocate a healthy lifestyle and promote continuous learning in a flexible work environment. Most of all, we set visionary goals, and we’re passionate about building the best, most impactful products that people will love.
Thalmic is a hardware + software company building exciting technologies that will shape the future of human-computer interaction, backed by a world-class team of investors including Intel Capital, Spark Capital and The Amazon Alexa Fund.
We announced our first product, the Myo gesture control armband, in 2013, and pre-sold over 10,000 units in the first 48 hours. Myo is now shipping worldwide and has gone on to win numerous awards, including Digital Trends’ “Best of CES 2014” Award for Cool Tech.