You’ve mastered Ecommerce and you’re looking to take it to the next level. Consumers today take a non-linear path to engaging with brands and purchasing products - the online and offline worlds often blend into one continuous brand and consumer journey. Seamless integration and brand consistency are key across touch points. As the owner of the company’s web site and eCom journey, you know that and have some thoughts on how to make that journey seamless, relevant, and memorable. You’ve demonstrated a command over the basics: goal setting, A/B testing, platform management, promotion management, real time optimization, content strategy, mobile enablement/commerce, CRM, backend tracking and reporting, fraud management, and much more. Evolving from a mobile web experience to native experience is only part of what you know how to do - you’re now ready to create and manage a new kind of customer journey and create THE reference web experience.
What you will do:
- Define user and customer journeys that pay-off our company’s and product’s value proposition
- Think Mobile first: create web/eCom journeys that are optimized for today’s Mobile consumers
- Create web site architecture and wireframes
- Work with the Paid Acquisition Manager to align on the planning and creation of seamless acquisition campaigns - both lead generation and order conversion
- Collaborate with the Lifecycle Marketing Manager to define and implement both campaigns and trigger-driven ever-green programs to engage and delight users
- Collaborate on A/B testing with Marketing team
- Collaborate on a Content development strategy that will address customer pain point and barriers to conversion
- Work in collaboration with our Analytics team to define eCom/Web metrics, KPIs and reporting requirements
- Manage the web development process in collaboration with appropriate stakeholders including Product and Engineering teams
- Manage the creative development process with our Brand and creative teams to ensure brand and strategic adherence
- Manage the company’s eCom/Web platform
- Collaborate with Product team and other Marketing team members to integrate platform into larger enterprise and ensure data flows to our ERP
What you need:
- 5-8 years of experience as part of an eCom team managing a technology product eCommerce web site preferably in a multiple SKU environment
- Keen understanding of customer journeys and eCom operations including order fulfillment, tax and fraud management
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication/Advertising or equivalent
- B2C Tech Experience particularly launching consumer HW products and managing software/services/subscription businesses
- Experience with eCom tech stack definition, implementation and management
- Experience setting up A/B testing scenario and control groups
- Must know how to create and manage message and offer testing matrices including tracking and reporting requirements
- Experience managing design and development of digital creative assets
- Strong team orientation and good communications skills are required
- Combination of business and analytical mindset
- Strong deadline orientation and organizational skills
Bonus points for:
- Experience working in a startup or agency
- HTML/CSS experience
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools for both email and mobile
- Experience with Google Analytics and dashboarding tools such as Tableau
- Re-targeting experience
- Deep knowledge of and passion for emerging technology (e.g. VR, AR, IOT)
Feel like you can’t tick all the boxes above? If you have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply!
Day-to-day, we challenge each other to constantly raise the bar, encourage unconventional thinking to achieve innovative breakthroughs, and are passionately committed to surpassing our goals. We advocate a healthy lifestyle and promote continuous learning in a flexible work environment. Most of all, we set visionary goals, and we’re passionate about building the best, most impactful products that people will love.
Thalmic is a hardware + software company building exciting technologies that will shape the future of human-computer interaction, backed by a world-class team of investors including Intel Capital, Spark Capital and The Amazon Alexa Fund.
We announced our first product, the Myo gesture control armband, in 2013, and pre-sold over 10,000 units in the first 48 hours. Myo is now shipping worldwide and has gone on to win numerous awards, including Digital Trends’ “Best of CES 2014” Award for Cool Tech.