Business Systems Admin, NetSuite
Your passion for technology gives you the energy to make business easy for colleagues, customers, and partners. You can quickly understand the business needs of others and comfortably converse with both technical and non-technical people. You love to build systems that make the complex simple. As Thalmic’s Business Systems Specialist for NetSuite, you will assess the business system landscape to determine what meets Thalmic’s current and future needs. You will be responsible for requirements gathering, developing and integrating NetSuite solutions to support multiple business process and multiple functions. If you’ve fantasized over creating your dream business systems architecture, this is the job for you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Identifying, selecting, and implementing solutions to simplify business processes and help colleagues work more efficiency and effectively
- Translating business requirements into functional NetSuite processes and designs
- Developing and managing project plans from requirements definition through to post-implementation; executing projects in a timely manner
- Communicating status and a high level non-technical view of the project to the project team and stakeholders
- Delivering documentation and training to end users
- Working with team members and end users to resolve technical issues
- Maintaining an awareness of business priorities, ensuring that time and resources are spent on high impact activities
- Working in a fast-paced, late stage start-up environment
What you’ll need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or another relevant discipline
- Both project management and software development experience
- Experience with scripting languages (such as Python) and SQL databases
- Familiarity with ERP and CRM systems
- Familiarity with eCommerce and Customer Service systems
- Comfortable working in a cross-platform environment (Windows/Linux/Mac)
- Experience with standard project lifecycles and methodologies
Feel like you can’t tick all the boxes above? If you have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply!
Bonus points for:
- Experience with NetSuite
- Experience with Shopify and other eCommerce solutions
Day-to-day, we challenge each other to constantly raise the bar, encourage unconventional thinking to achieve innovative breakthroughs, and are passionately committed to surpassing our goals. We advocate a healthy lifestyle and promote continuous learning in a flexible work environment. Most of all, we set visionary goals, and we’re passionate about building the best, most impactful products that people will love.
Thalmic is a hardware + software company building exciting technologies that will shape the future of human-computer interaction, backed by a world-class team of investors including Intel Capital, Spark Capital and The Amazon Alexa Fund.
We announced our first product, the Myo gesture control armband, in 2013, and pre-sold over 10,000 units in the first 48 hours. Myo is now shipping worldwide and has gone on to win numerous awards, including Digital Trends’ “Best of CES 2014” Award for Cool Tech.