Senior Software Engineer
Are you a talented Software Engineer who enjoys solving complex problems, writing high quality code, and thrives as a leader as well as an individual contributor?
Our client is rapidly growing their Kitchener office and is looking for Senior Software Engineers to join their team and work in a fast paced, innovative Canadian tech company. This is the perfect career opportunity for you to demonstrate your leadership and technical acumen by mentoring and guiding teams, and working on meaningful projects that have a direct impact on the success of an organization. This is also an amazing opportunity to join a company during its time of growth, and help shape the future culture of their Kitchener office!
How to Tell You'll be a Great Fit:
- Passionate about technology and high quality code.
- Enjoys working with people, collaborating with developers, and mentoring junior members.
- Excellent problem solving skills and enjoys tackling new challenges.
- Detail oriented and good at asking the right questions.
- Eager to learn new languages and improve your knowledge.
- Computer Science/Software Engineering/Computer Engineering or related degree.
- Senior level engineer experience (6+ years professional experience).
- Excellent problem solving, leadership, and communication skills.
Why You’ll Enjoy Working Here:
- New office location in the vibrant downtown core of Kitchener.
- Wide open spaces to freely communicate and collaborate with others.
- No dress code and flexible work hours.
- Free daily snacks and drinks. Catered lunches on Friday.
- Full health and dental coverage, RRSP matching, gym membership reimbursements.