Atomic Talent Group Inc. (ATG) partners with the leading VC-backed technology companies from Silicon Valley to launch and scale technical teams in Canada. ATG represents these firms in the market, provides beautiful campuses for the talent, fully loaded benefits and services, and it’s critical that we have a world-class recruiting division to build unparalleled teams. We are the catalyst for the next generation of startups to scale and grow their global footprint and pride ourselves on surpassing expectations for speed and quality.
ATG has partnered with Nexla, a scalable Data Operations platform for managing inter-company data collaboration, securely and in real-time. They are looking for a talented Senior DevOps and Infrastructure Engineer to kick off their team in Kitchener-Waterloo!
Nexla’s Data Operations Platform is the data infrastructure for companies where data driven collaborating with large number of partners is a core element of the business whether it drive Machine Learning & AI or business operations. As an intelligent infrastructure service creating smart data pipes, we deal with high volumes of data across different types of cloud and on-premise infrastructure. This is a unique opportunity to create industry-leading infrastructure innovation working with the latest technology in containerization, microservices, and multi-colo deployments.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals with deep understanding of performance in compute, storage, networking, and distributed systems
- Excellent system administration and scripting skills to be hands on a small team of very smart engineers
- Experience working with Big Data, Streaming Data, Data Pipelines, and most importantly Data Security
- Ability to manage and scale in cloud, VPC, on-premise, and hybrid environments
- Process driven with the right mix of skepticism and optimism.
- Ability to hire, build, and lead a team to deliver three to five 9s of SLA across large number of customers
- Scale, redundancy, performance, and recovery are the 4 pillars of everything you evaluate, design, or build.
- You can code, you can script, and what you don’t know you can learn quickly
- Lastly and most importantly, Nexla's cultural values resonate with you
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We promise a response to every application.
ATG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.