Business Systems Analyst / Implementation Specialist
Applied GeoLogics Inc. (AGL) founded in 1997 is a leader in providing software solutions, consulting services, and implementation/support services to local government agencies for Enterprise Asset and Work Management Systems. Projects range in size from clients with populations of a few thousand to a few million, with varying challenges regarding processes, requirements, software integrations and more.
AGL is currently seeking a full-time Business Systems Analyst / Implementation Specialist to join our team. The position is located in Downtown Guelph, Ontario.
Please send all applications to email@example.com; Attn: Ed Shewen
The Business Systems Analyst / Implementation Specialist is responsible for liaising with our client accounts to assess their internal processes and the set-up the tailored software packages for those client.
This is a job for a self-motivated, innovative person with excellent written and verbal communication skills. It helps to be a strong problem solver, a good listener, diplomatic and attentive to detail. Our staff members take ownership of the projects they’ve been assigned and once up-to-speed will often work with little or no supervision.
We are open to applicants from different backgrounds as well as from new grads to experienced professionals. We are not looking for someone who just wants to program or design software. We are looking for someone with a “can do” attitude that wants to experience a broad range of software related challenges.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and very competitive compensation.
- Project management of software implementations for your client accounts.
- Business process review (analyzes client’s internal work processes in order to efficiently transfer their processes into the software solution).
- Software system set-up and data review/load.
- Develop new code to meet client’s needs.
- Support system integration initiatives.
- Performs client training sessions (in-person or over the internet).
- Provides follow-up support to the client account after system implementation.
- Provide Day-to-day support and issue resolution for your client accounts.
- Perform regular follow-ups with your designated clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to think analytically
- High level of initiative
- Able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Occasional travel within Canada and possibly internationally is required.