Maplesoft™ is a leading provider of software tools for engineering, science, research and teaching. Our innovative products harness the power of mathematics to provide users with the ultimate set of technical simulation and modeling tools. Our primary markets are automotive, aerospace, robotics, power, electronics, manufacturing, and academia.
We are currently recruiting for:
Director Human Resources
Reporting to the Vice President Finance, the Director of Human Resources is responsible for providing organizational level direction and day-to-day hands-on front line execution of the complete Human Resources function, which includes: recruiting; employee relations; compensation and benefits administration; payroll functions; organizational health and safety; compliance with all regulatory concerns; employee engagement; rewards and recognition; as well as employment and immigration.
- A minimum of 7 years of progressive Human Resources experience, which must include 3 to 5 years in a management role.
- Significant formal education and training relevant to the execution of this role
- CHRP/CHRL designations preferred
- Significant experience developing, implementing and maintaining policies, procedures and practices related to the Human Resources role.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable employment legislations and its application including international employment and immigration laws.
- Proficient in various computer applications including Word, Excel, Power-point and Outlook.
For further information on our company please visit our website at www.maplesoft.com
If you are interested in applying for this position send a cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in Maplesoft. Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.