At Unitron, we share a commitment to make every interaction easy and personal; to genuinely listen and act on our customers’ input; and to have the best people on our team, each one committed to customer success. We care deeply about people with Hearing loss. We work closely with hearing healthcare professionals to provide Hearing solutions that improve lives in meaningful ways. Unitron is a member of the Sonova group – a global innovator of hearing solutions – you’ll have a world of places your career can take you.
Bring your ideas and your experience in software development to help us build business-critical Enterprise Applications that are deployed worldwide at our Sonova and partner facilities. You will be instrumental in the design and implementation of robust systems that test and configure devices that will enhance the quality of life for those with hearing loss.
Your Skills and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Excellent programming skills and experience in C#, Java, C++, or other object-oriented language
- Proven ability of systematically designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting software
- Desire to continue to develop your programming skills
- Passion for code quality and maintainability
- Sense of ownership for software projects
- Effective time management and clear communication
- Interest in creative and collaborative processes
- Strong attention to detail
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept confidential.
Unitron is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources