Technical Team Lead, Desktop Applications
TextNow is looking for a Technical Team Lead of Desktop Applications, to join our development team in Waterloo, Ontario.
As Technical Team Lead of Desktop Applications, you will lead development for our desktop platform which provides millions of users with real-time calling, messaging and wireless communications services every day.
Our desktop team is highly creative, constantly delivering new capabilities to customers which provide the ability to run concurrent mobile and desktop experiences.
Join us to make a BIG impact as part of the disrupting force that's changing telecommunications forever.
- Lead a team of hyper-talented desktop and full stack developers
- Provide technical leadership to all desktop releases
- Bring a wealth of design and product development experience, which scales
- Lead by example and nurture talent in his/her team
- Seek innovative ways to unleash new desktop experiences over mobile
- Lead by example with domain expertise, intrinsic motivation and character
- 5+ years leading development teams with increasing responsibility.
- Experience in consumer markets, especially fast growth.
- Well rounded leaders, who have a proven track record building amazing product experiences while scaling talented teams.
- Impactful work
- TextNow-powered smartphone
- Competitive total compensation package
- Catered breakfast & lunch
- Professional development
- Onsite personal trainer, massage therapist, and Yoga instructor!
TextNow is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. We are committed to treating people with disabilities in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence.
We believe in integration, and we are committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner and creating a barrier-free environment. We will do so by removing and preventing barriers to accessibility and by meeting our accessibility requirements under Ontario’s accessibility laws. Please let us know if you have an accessibility need at firstname.lastname@example.org