Full Stack Developer - Internal Tools
TextNow is looking for an Internal Tools Full Stack Developer, to join our development team in Waterloo, Ontario. Work with internal organizations and teams to ensure they have the tools and systems they need to be efficient and effective at their job.
Join us to make a BIG impact as part of the disrupting force that's changing telecommunications forever.
- Leverage frameworks such as Ruby on Rails, Backbone, and React
- Write high quality code that promotes reuse, readability, and current best practices
- Build and architect front-end logic to be intuitive and user friendly
- Work in an agile environment, continuously evaluating and adapting to be more effective
- Take projects through the entire development process, all the way from initial scoping to delivering and monitoring performance in production
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience developing full stack web applications for cloud and hosted environments
- Experience with web application frameworks
- Experience with specific frameworks such as Ruby on Rails, React, or Backbone
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL or Postgres
- Experience with test driven development
Bonus Points If:
- You have experience with automation tools such as Jenkins
- You have experience with AWS and virtualization technologies such as Docker
Feel like you can’t tick all the boxes above? If you have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply!
- Impactful work
- TextNow-powered smartphone
- Competitive total compensation package
- Catered breakfast & lunch
- Professional development
- Onsite personal trainer, massage therapist, and Yoga instructor!
TextNow is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. We are committed to treating people with disabilities in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence.
We believe in integration, and we are committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner and creating a barrier-free environment. We will do so by removing and preventing barriers to accessibility and by meeting our accessibility requirements under Ontario’s accessibility laws. Please let us know if you have an accessibility need at email@example.com