Technical Program Manager
Do you have a passion for realizing a product vision and translating that vision into technical specs? As Technical Program Manager, you will be responsible for delivering a unified client experience across multiple mobile and desktop platforms. You will work with internal and external stakeholder groups to prioritize, plan and deliver an industry leading mobile and desktop experience.
The telecom industry has far too long been dominated by the big, the bureaucratic and the unimaginative. Now is the time for someone to take this industry on with something better.
Join us to make a BIG impact as part of the disrupting force that's changing telecommunications forever.
What You'll Do:
- Manage the planning and delivery of a unified client experience across multiple mobile and desktop platforms
- Ensure the ‘what’ and the ‘why’ for each release exists, is documented, shared and understood by all stakeholders
- Work with all teams to ensure clear success criteria for each release exists, is clearly documented and progress against this criteria is measured and shared proactively and consistently
- Plan and deliver client facing releases using a repeatable and scalable framework
- Manage backlogs with key stakeholders to ensure effective prioritization is taking place as an input to all planning activities and aligned with top-level strategic goals for the company
- Ensure all releases are staffed appropriately
- Ensure effective triage and issue management exists for each release
- Work with partners and suppliers ensuring external dependencies and risks are identified and managed through all stages.
- Manage feature set and experience parity across all client applications
Who You are
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field.
- Ability to assemble, process, organize inputs from multiple sources and create clear objectives and criteria for success
- Ability to lead and manage concurrent release streams keeping all stakeholders informed of progress and release impacting risks
- Ability to manage and maintain key metrics for each stage of planning and delivery to ensure we are celebrating successes and actioning areas for optimization and improvement
- Ability to work with teams to resolve prioritization and resource conflicts if/when they occur
- Data-driven throughout all stages of planning, prioritization and delivery
- An ability to anticipate possible issues which can derail delivery plans and ensure effective mitigation procedures are in place
- A desire to deliver an industry winning customer experience
- Experience delivering applications across Mobile and Desktop
- An understanding of where and why consumer releases differ from B2B/Enterprise releases
- An abundance of positive constructive energy
- Impactful work
- TextNow-powered smartphone
- Competitive total compensation package
- Catered breakfast and lunch
- Professional development
- Fitness center on site, games room
- Multiple social events (milestones celebrations, escape rooms, rock climbing)
TextNow is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. We are committed to treating people with disabilities in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence.
We believe in integration, and we are committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner and creating a barrier-free environment. We will do so by removing and preventing barriers to accessibility and by meeting our accessibility requirements under Ontario’s accessibility laws. Please let us know if you have an accessibility need at firstname.lastname@example.org