SSIMWAVE™ is defining the future of video delivery by beginning with the end-viewer in mind. SSIMWAVE™ provides the most accurate measure of how humans perceive video. By modeling and measuring viewer experience at every stage of the digital video distribution system, broadcasters, streamers, and content creators can deliver the ultimate viewing experience™ to consumers on any screen. A company at the forefront of Viewer Intelligence™ (VI™), SSIMWAVE™ is built on an Engineering Emmy® Award-winning algorithm and the most cited work in academia (36,488 citations).
Our customers include various major players in the media and entertainment industry and our state-of-the-art products provide the most optimal way to measure, control, and optimize live and file-based video.
You want to work for a start-up company that thinks big and dreams even bigger. You are driven, view work as more than just a job, and are never satisfied with a project left half-done. You possess a positive attitude, diligence and a passion for innovation. You are motivated to make an impact at your workplace and you thrive on tackling challenging and rewarding problems.
- Implement high-performance web application for new line of products
- Produce maintainable and testable libraries to enable scalable growth as product nodes increase in a distributed architecture
- Develop prototypes for more efficient use of products
- Deployment of front end solution on production systems
- Involved with web development life cycle. Interacted with wireframe designer, backend developer and database developer
- Knowledge of web libraries such as Node.js, HighCharts
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or similar)
- Open community participation such as StackOverflow, GitHub.
- Extensive experience developing real-time data visualization for the web.
- Involvement of database development such as stored procedures, functions.