Join our team!
TeTechS Inc. is seeking a Software Engineer to join its Waterloo, Ontario team for a 6 month contract.
Founded in 2010, TeTechS is a leading innovator and provider of advanced measurement solutions for scientific and industrial applications. Our solutions draw on the distinctive characteristics of leading terahertz technology to develop measurement solutions to challenges that cannot be addressed by visible, infrared and x-ray technologies.
As a Software Engineer, you will work with a team of engineers to develop software programs and algorithms for signal processing and user interface for state-of-the-art terahertz measurement systems.
The following credentials are essential for this position:
• Minimum 3 years working experience in software development within the production and manufacturing industry
• Minimum bachelors degree (B.S.c) in computer engineer or a related field
• Solid knowledge of C, C #, C++, Labview, and Matlab on Linux and Windows IoT
• Experience with algorithm development for test and measurement instruments
• Experience on programming Raspberry Pi and other microprocessors
• Experience with embedded software development is an asset
• Independent, focused and able to bring new ideas
• Communicates complex ideas in a coherent fashion
• A team player who is willing to learn and to work under pressure and deadlines
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Experience in managing projects
• Excellent in project planning and execution.
Interested applicants should submit their cover letter and resume to the attention of Robert Annable, Operations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position however only those selected for an interview will be contacted