Web & Mobile Designer
At Bidvine we’re tackling a huge problem: trying to make hiring trusted local service professionals ridiculously easy. So far, so good. We launched in early 2015, have raised several rounds of funding and have seen great growth numbers, but we’re just getting started. We need you to help us keep building and growing.
Design at Bidvine means solving the complex interaction of bringing together consumers and professionals of local services through a frictionless, purposeful, and delightful experience. The best designer for Bidvine at this point is someone who can collaborate closely and we wear many hats — design, research, test, and possibly even craft code, and ship.
You will be involved in every step of the design process at Bidvine — high level concepting, collaborative brainstorming, sketching, wireframing, and visual design. You love solving complex interaction problems and have demonstratable, top notch visual and interaction skills. You see a thousand flaws on our website and can imagine a better user experience and design. You are also commited to building a system for your process that includes process, design assets and libraries and making design the most transparent and consistent part of our business. You’ll team with engineers and PMs across a diverse set of projects. If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
- Curiosity & smarts
- Experience working in Agile development environments.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Ability to communicate your ideas through sketches and wireframes
- Ability and desire to implement what you design in HTML+CSS
- Experience conceiving and designing consumer-facing applications
- A diverse design portfolio that showcases a deep understanding of human-centered interaction design and a strong design aesthetic
- Real curiosity for user experience and crafting products that delight
- A self-starter
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Nice to have
- Experience with designing for responsive and/or mobile experiences
- Experience working on a marketplace or social networking product
* Salary will vary based on experience level