At Bidvine we’re tackling a huge problem: trying to make hiring trusted local service professionals ridiculously easy. The path to this goal is littered with startups and invested capitol.
For us though, so far, so good. We launched in early 2015, have raised money 3 times (!) and have seen great growth numbers, but we’re just getting started. We need you to help us keep building and growing.
If you want to help build something massive, growing your career in lock-step with the business, then visit www.bidvine.com to see if you’re excited about what we’re doing.
(You’ll see that we are live in the UK right now, build we build our tech here in K-W.)
We are looking for you, if you are a smart, curious Full-Stack Developer.
At Bidvine you will:
- Develop a highly scalable and well-tested system that runs the backbone of Bidvine.
- Work across the platform doing development, solving challenges, presenting options, and making decisions.
- Feel good knowing that we are solving real challenges and build a product that fundamentally changes how people engage with their local community.
- Curiosity & smarts. You’ll need to prove it.
- Professional experience or keen personal interest in Node.js and Ember.js.
- Experience working with scalable systems that are used by a high volume of users.
- Experience working in Agile development environments.
- Tech startup experience or at least the tolerance for uncertainty to take the plunge.
Nice to have:
- Marketplaces, messaging or e-commerce experience.
You will receive:
- Competitive compensation.
- Stock options.
- Robust health benefits.
- Weekly french toast meetings