Front End Developer
At Bidvine we’re tackling a huge problem: trying to make hiring trusted local service professionals ridiculously easy. The path to this goal is littered with startups and invested capitol.
For us though, so far, so good. We launched in early 2015 and have seen great growth numbers, but we’re just getting started. We need you to help us keep building and growing.
If you want to be one of the first single-digit members of the technical team and help build something massive, growing your career in lock-step with the business, then visit www.bidvine.com to see if you’re excited about what we’re doing.
(You’ll see that we are live in the UK right now, but build our tech here in the Great White.)
We are looking for you, if you are a smart, curious Front End Developer.
You will be the CEO of:
- The design, implementation, execution of the front-end component of growth experiments across the product including landing pages, onboarding, email, more.
- Implementing designs for both improvements and new features using Ember JS and working with Node JS.
Some of the activities you may be involved with:
- Improving UI/UX and design throughout the product for the purpose of increasing conversion, removing friction, and driving growth
- Edit and implement landing page variations
- Edit and implement user flows within the product
- Edit and implement email design and templates
- Experience working with scalable systems that are used by a high volume of users.
Nice to have:
- Experience with scripting or backend language
You will receive:
- Competitive compensation.
- Participation in our stock option program.
- Robust health benefits.