Supply Chain Director
Aeryon Labs is the global leader in high performance small unmanned aerial systems (sUAS) that set the standard for technical innovation, reliability and performance. Our teams are passionate about solving problems, which help our customers do difficult and (often) dangerous tasks – safely and efficiently. We are equally passionate about the people who make this happen. Our team.
Aeryon sUAS set the standard for immediate aerial intelligence gathering. We offer careers that allow you to exceed your potential and collaborate with some of the most creative minds in the industry.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Supply Chain Director who can manage a fast-growing Supply Chain from strategy to execution.
About the Position
You will have direct ownership of all activities related to strategy, sourcing, supplier development and supply of materials and will manage the fast growing Supply Chain from strategy to execution.
As a member of the Operations team, the Supply Chain Director will:
- Develop and execute a strategic supply chain architecture
- Establish relationships with all suppliers and facilitate quarterly business reviews
- Evaluate and develop future suppliers
- Ensure reliable supply of materials to support Production, NPI, Repair, Engineering
- Evaluate and manage Contract Manufacturers of PCB’s and related electro-mechanical components/assemblies
- Own the Bill of Material for all products and negotiate to cost targets
- Manage quarterly cost reductions
- Manage supplier negotiations and reviews, as well as the new supplier qualification process
- Develop and review immediate and long term sourcing strategies, resolve supply challenges and supplier performance issues
- Facilitate discussions between internal functional groups and external suppliers as needed
- Review, maintain and manage supplier relationships and activities including stocking agreements, delivery performance, cost reduction/effectiveness, and conformance to Aeryon specifications
- Maintain a very high level of internal customer service with all groups within Aeryon
- Facilitate resources to resolve supplier quality issues (as required)
- Establish and manage supply agreements for execution by the Buyer/Planner role
You have a solid understanding of contract management and stocking agreements and can ensure a stable and reliable supply base exists to meet the needs of Production. You are hands-on, dynamic and collaborative with excellent problem solving skills and an entrepreneurial sense of ownership and dedication. You have an excellent network in different supply chains and know how to control and manage supply chain partners.
What You Bring
- Minimum 8 + years purchasing experience in an ERP based manufacturing environment
- Post- Secondary education preferably in Business or Operations Management with preference towards experience in the electronics industry and PCB manufacturing
- Experience with international supply chains with a special focus in North America and Asia
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (this is a must have)
- Excellent prioritizing and organizational skills with abilities to manage a variety of tasks
- Ability to thrive in a Lean, Continuous Improvement environment
- Equal ability to work effectively as an individual and as part of a team
- Able to react quickly to changing conditions
- Excellent data-driven analytical skills
- Proficiency in ERP (experience with xTuple would be an asset) and data analysis using Excel
- CPIM and/or PMAC Certification would be an asset
** If you are interested, please apply via www.aeryon.com/careers**
Aeryon Labs Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that does not unlawfully discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion, gender identity, gender expression, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.
Aeryon is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We will endeavor to accommodate the needs of qualified applicants in all parts of the hiring process.
If you require special accommodation to complete any portion of the application or interview process please call (519) 489-6726.