Junior .NET Developer
About the job:
We are looking for an Junior .NET Developer to join our talented, well-established, client-centric IT team to work on implementing cutting-edge websites utilizing our i:Create CMS. The position will report directly to the Product Lead based at our Waterloo, Ontario office.
You strive for client satisfaction through rapid delivery of high quality software. You dislike repetitive tasks and enjoy coding automated solutions to save time and money. You thrive as an independent worker and are responsible for implementing cutting edge websites using HTML5, CSS3, RESTful web services, and ASP.NET user controls. You demonstrate full responsibility of assigned tasks and perform at a high level of quality, speed, reliability and efficiency. You have a proficient knowledge of products and processes and share knowledge within your team.
As a well-rounded programmer, you participate in all Systems Development Life Cycle activities from research and analysis, through planning, design, development, quality assurance, installation, servicing, internal documentation and maintenance. You contribute to the continuous improvement of all work processes; identifying, reducing, and eliminating waste.
You work closely together with other team members to ensure team success. You believe that the best way to stay ahead in the game is to be a continual learning and help encourage others to strive for the same.
What you'll do:
- Plan, analyze, design, develop and implement customer facing website development projects
- Create and design solutions to defined business problems, both manual and automated
- Design, code, test, debug, maintain, and document programs primarily in ASP.NET, HTML5, and CSS3.
- Great problem solving skills, extensive experience debugging and evaluating existing code
- A positive attitude, flexibility, eagerness and the ability to learn
- Ability to take common tasks and automate them into time-saving processes
- Ability to work independently in a self-directed manner or in a small team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1-2 years of practical ASP.NET development experience
- 1+ years of experience implementing websites using a CMS
- 1+ years of experience with responsive design and front-end development (HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, AngularJS)
- Strong Object Oriented Design skills
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced, demanding environment
And more information about us:
eSolutionsGroup helps public sector clients across North America better connect with communities and deliver services more efficiently through award-winning design integrated with advanced web and mobile applications. 17 years in business. 300+ clients. 52 marketing and technology awards in the past 12 months alone. It all adds up.