You have experience in testing web UIs across multiple platforms, including setting up automated testing. You’re passionate about designs that give customers a quality experience and have experience testing different web applications including, but not limited to, online purchasing systems. You love working in a team environment, but can also lead a team of one doing what it takes to get the product released on time with a high level of quality.
What you'll do:
- Test both internal and external facing websites across a broad set of platforms including both mobile and PC
- Develop infrastructure to automate testing
- Build a suite of automated tests that allow us to validate and release updates with a quick turn around time
- Work with cross functional teams including UX, marketing, and development to build the best experiences for our customers
- Follow standard software testing processes, while trying to think creatively about how to test our products as efficiently as possible
What you need:
- 3+ years experience in testing web interfaces and working with automation tools such as Selenium
- Experience setting up infrastructure for automated testing on at least one previous project
- Ability to understand and create test plans/cases from specifications or verbal communications
- Experience testing online purchasing systems
- A 'do what it takes' attitude towards getting things done within tight deadlines
- Strong scripting skills in a common language is a definite asset
Feel like you can’t tick all the boxes above? If you have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply!
Day-to-day, we challenge each other to constantly raise the bar, encourage unconventional thinking to achieve innovative breakthroughs, and are passionately committed to surpassing our goals. We advocate a healthy lifestyle and promote continuous learning in a flexible work environment. Most of all, we set visionary goals and we’re passionate about building the best, most impactful products that people will love.
Thalmic is a hardware + software company building exciting technologies that will shape the future of human-computer interaction, backed by a world-class team of investors including Intel Capital, Spark Capital and The Amazon Alexa Fund.
We announced our first product, the Myo gesture control armband, in 2013, and pre-sold over 10,000 units in the first 48 hours. Myo is now shipping worldwide and has gone on to win numerous awards, including Digital Trends’ “Best of CES 2014” Award for Cool Tech.