Culture and Talent Coordinator - 12 month contract
Please note, this position is a 12 month contract.
You thrive in detail oriented work and you take pride in your mission of keeping all employee data up to date and highly organized. As the Culture and Talent Coordinator at Thalmic, you’ll be working closely with the Culture and Talent team to run its day-to-day operations smoothly and efficiently.
What you’ll be doing:
- Helping the Culture and Talent teams run their day-to-day operations effectively and efficiently
- Providing administrative and coordination support across a broad spectrum of Culture and Talent disciplines
- Maintaining the integrity of our employee data by updating and maintaining our Human Resources Information System (HRIS) and other systems in a timely and accurate fashion
- Liaising with the Culture and Talent team and hiring managers to coordinate our new employee onboarding activities
- Coordinating health and safety activities including but not limited to health and safety committee meetings and activities, incident investigation and resolution, equipment and systems registration, emergency response procedures and business continuity planning activities, training and compliance audit.
- Keeping our internal wiki up-to-date with new guidelines and procedures
- Supporting the Culture & Talent team on program development
- Other duties as required
What you need:
- Diploma or degree in Human Resources Management, Business or related field
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Superior organization and data management skills
- Excellent communications skills; both verbal and written
- Drive, ambition, and resourcefulness
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary team environment
Feel like you can’t tick all the boxes above? If you have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply!
Day-to-day, we challenge each other to constantly raise the bar, encourage unconventional thinking to achieve innovative breakthroughs, and are passionately committed to surpassing our goals. We advocate a healthy lifestyle and promote continuous learning in a flexible work environment. Most of all, we set visionary goals and we’re passionate about building the best, most impactful products that people will love.
About Thalmic Labs:
Thalmic is a hardware + software company building exciting technologies that will shape the future of human-computer interaction, backed by a world-class team of investors including Intel Capital, Spark Capital and The Amazon Alexa Fund.
We announced our first product, the Myo gesture control armband, in 2013, and pre-sold over 10,000 units in the first 48 hours. Myo is now shipping worldwide and has gone on to win numerous awards, including Digital Trends’ “Best of CES 2014” Award for Cool Tech.