PrinterOn is looking for technical leader who is passionate about product quality and teamwork!
PrinterOn, a Samsung company, is used every day by people all over the world and we are looking for individuals who share in our excitement and passion for quality and a desire to take advantage of Cloud technology to transform the industry. Our goal is to create simple and accessible software services that modernize the print industry through Cloud technology and Enterprise grade solutions. To do this, we need to give talented, enthusiastic, and passionate people opportunities to create, develop, and collaborate.
PrinterOn creates industry-leading Cloud and On-Premise Enterprise print services as well as a range of mobile apps and services. While PrinterOn’s focus is on the print industry, at our core we are a Cloud and Mobile technology company leading and challenging the industry to expand beyond the traditional solutions.
The Development Manager is crucial to the success and the productivity of the team. A successful Development Manager ensures teams are working effectively to deliver high quality software with a focus on implementation, Agile methodologies, adoption of new technologies and a very hands on approach to technical architecture and implementation with the teams. PrinterOn strongly believes in a hands on approach for all technical team members and will encourage contributions both in the development process as well as directly in technical design and direct implementation.
You are an ideal candidate if:
- You are able to implement and manage an Agile team across a wide range of technologies, products and services.
- You continuously learn the best practice to manage teams to high performance. You take pride not just getting things done, but getting them done well.
- You are eager to drive the technical direction of the organization and excited to work interactively to design and build PrinterOn products.
- As you grow in this role, you continue to keep up-to-date and innovate with the latest in Cloud, mobile and software technologies.
- You are passionate about high performance and put the performance of the team above you as an individual.
As a Development Manager at PrinterOn, you will have an impact by:
- Implementing and applying Agile methodologies within the team and facilitate continuous improvements.
- Expand Agile processes within PrinterOn, act as Scrum Master and/or Agile coach to ensure the team is operating effectively.
- Work with the teams to review requirements, estimate work and provide effective delivery plans.
- Assess and introduce new technologies and determine how to utilize them within the PrinterOn solutions to accelerate PrinterOn’s Cloud strategies.
- Working directly with teams to architect and build new solutions.
- Make teams and team members, products, and PrinterOn great!
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience implementing Agile process and leading Agile teams.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Agile methodologies.
- Experience managing people with a positive, collaborative and hands on approach.
- Highly technical and willing to be hands building software with the teams.
- Experience with high performance and large scale software solutions, web services and Cloud technologies.
To apply, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PrinterOn welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.