PrinterOn is looking for technical leader who is passionate about product quality and teamwork!
PrinterOn, a Samsung company, is used every day by people all over the world and we are looking for individuals who share in our excitement and passion for quality and a desire to take advantage of Cloud technology to transform the industry. Our goal is to create simple and accessible software services that modernize the print industry through Cloud technology and Enterprise grade solutions. To do this, we need to give talented, enthusiastic, and passionate people opportunities to create, develop, and collaborate.
PrinterOn creates industry-leading Cloud and On-Premise Enterprise print services as well as a range of mobile apps and services. While PrinterOn’s focus is on the print industry, at our core we are a Cloud and Mobile technology company leading and challenging the industry to expand beyond the traditional solutions.
The Team Lead/Senior Engineer position is crucial to the success and the productivity of the team. A successful candidate ensures teams are working effectively as a strong unit to deliver high quality software with a focus on implementation using Agile methodologies, as well as adoption and introduction of new technologies. As a Team Lead/Senior Engineer you will be responsible for coordinating team activities, designing and architecting new products and solutions collaboratively with the team as well as supporting an existing suite of solutions developed by PrinterOn.
You are an ideal candidate if:
- You are able to coach an Agile team across a wide range of technologies, products and services.
- You a driven by applying new technologies including mobile and Cloud services and sharing this knowledge with your teammates.
- You are highly technical with knowledge of web services, Cloud technologies and the application of technology in products that real people use everyday – end users and product administrators.
- You are a team player willing to put your team above yourself to empower the team to make great products.
As a Team Lead/Senior Engineer at PrinterOn, you will have an impact by:
- Operating and coaching a team in the use of Agile methodologies day to day to facilitate continuous improvements.
- Share your knowledge of Agile methodologies with other teams to improve the entire R&D group.
- Work with the team to review requirements, estimate work and provide effective delivery strategies for PrinterOn’s product and service delivery.
- Architect, design and build mobile and Cloud print solutions and take part in a modernization of the print industry as a leader in the field.
- Work with end users and partners to apply feedback quickly and directly into day to day deliverables.
- Make teams and team members, products, and PrinterOn great!
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Agile methodologies including managing daily scrums, backlog reviews and sprint planning.
- Experience managing people with a positive, collaborative and hands on approach.
- Experience creating and deploying software in customer environments and working with field teams to collect feedback and review with product stakeholders.
- Experience with Cloud architectures deployed in environments such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Cloud technologies such as MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ or other similar NoSQL, caching and messaging and technologies.
To apply, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PrinterOn welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.