Marketing Communication Specialist
Do you want a career where you can channel your creative flair into powerful marketing content? Are you looking for a unique opportunity to expand your skills and work on multiple facets of print and online marketing including video, graphics, animations and written pieces?
We need a Marketing Communications Specialist to work with our Marketing Director to develop content that educates, intrigues and converts. A Specialist who can put together creative digital B2B marketing campaigns that generate leads. Someone who is creative, digital-savvy, motivated to learn quickly and driven to do whatever it takes.
What we do:
InFlight brings the user experience of aging enterprise applications into the future. We do things with legacy enterprise software that no one thought possible.
Our approach to modernization is so simple, yet so sophisticated, it dissolves all the technical and organizational hurdles that enterprises usually face during IT projects.
We enable blue chip brands to:
- Enhance online and mobile service delivery to create emotional impact and engagement
- Step outside disruptive and expensive cycle of software upgrades and migrations
- Deliver a perpetually fresh user experience for the least cost
InFlight is a small software company that’s been able to transcend the hype usually associated with the industry. We’ve got all the perks and opportunities that start-ups have, plus all the advantages of being an established and profitable business.
What’s in it for you?
- Impact: InFlight is driving change across multiple industries and affecting the work lives of millions of end-users. Every day customers will experience and appreciate our products.
- Career growth: This is an opportunity to gain expansive hands-on experience at a rapidly scaling tech company and to take on greater responsibilities within an equally fast-growing marketing team.
- Mentorship: You will be reporting to the Director of Marketing, Karl Wierzbicki: https://www.linkedin.com/in/karl-wierzbicki-3a161914
Here’s how our new Marketing Communications Specialist will support the team:
- Create marketing content for multiple channels, including corporate web pages, email, blogs, bylined articles, social media and others
- Coordinate communication calendar
- Develop and execute digital B2B marketing campaigns to build site traffic and convert visitors into marketing leads
- Update existing templates, images, designs and layouts using Adobe Creative Suite
- Research and source images for content marketing programs
- Maintain sales collateral online
- Use social media and content management tools such as WordPress to update and post content
- Support and promote a unified and focused InFlight brand across all messaging, design, media and marketing
- Execute other marketing activities as needed
You may be the person we’re looking for if you have:
- The education. You have a relevant degree or diploma
- The experience. You have 0-3 years of experience in B2B digital marketing. You are adept at creating content across multiple channels including web, blogs, print, video, social and email
- The coordination skills. You can manage multiple projects at once, coordinate the work of freelance consultants and ensure deadlines are met
- The technical tools. You have experience with the digital tools of the trade including the full Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress and PowerPoint
- The essential skills. You have an obsession with the details and being organized. You are highly motivated to learn on-the-job and pitch-in wherever needed
- The refined communication skills. You have impeccable written and verbal communication skills
Want to learn more about what it’s like to work at InFlight?
Visit our Careers page to learn more about our perks, culture and values.
Does this sound good? Apply now!
If you’re ready to make an impact on how the world’s biggest brands work, we’d love to hear from you.
InFlight welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.