Netsweeper Inc. is a worldwide organization specializing in Content Filtering Software Solutions. We hold the industry’s most advanced proprietary global filtering system for ISPs, Telcos, Governments, schools, and corporations and our customers are located around the world and in every industry vertical. Netsweeper’s purpose is to protect people from inappropriate content that permeates the Internet and Web pages; our technology provides customers with the ability to choose available and allowable URLs, IMs and file transfers. Our filtering software and solutions continuously evolve and offer the most protected and managed Internet experience currently available.
We are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketer located at our office in Waterloo Ontario, Canada.
An awesome new Grad Opportunity!
The Digital Marketer will contribute to and develop digital marketing projects and campaigns within the established corporate policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the design and creation of copy and images for the organization’s website
- Increase the overall company exposure though search engine optimization (SEO) and paid digital marketing best practices
- Writing and dispatching marketing campaigns
- As both a writer and editor, ensure positioning and value proposition are clearly conveyed in all print and electronic materials
- Creation of Sales Enablement Tools; i.e., white papers, brochures, data sheets
- Providing accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- Communicating with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners
- Using web analytics software to monitor performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Contributing to company and industry e-communications
- Assisting with paid media including liaising with digital advertising agencies
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends
- Manage the competitive and contact database; and assist with lead generation activities
- College Diploma in Web Design/Marketing or Bachelor’s degree required; marketing or advertising strongly preferred
- Knowledge of professional communications techniques, marketing best practices and social media strategies (SEO expertise)
- Fluent in English, and possesses excellent professional business communication skills (verbal and written)
- Engaged in social media trends and strategies
- Detail driven and client service-oriented
- Self-starter, ability to work without direct supervision
- Well versed in use of Microsoft office productivity suite
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
If you are a driven Marketing professional looking to join a progressive, leading edge company, apply today to firstname.lastname@example.org; please include DIGITAL MARKETER in the subject line.
Netsweeper Inc. is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported.
Netsweeper Inc. offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are contacted to arrange for an interview or testing, please advise us if you require additional accommodation.