Who we are:
We are a Waterloo-based technology company that is revolutionizing the corporate learning game with Axonify - the world’s first Employee Knowledge Platform. Combining an award-winning approach to microlearning, innovative knowledge-on-demand capabilities, and elements of gamification to drive engagement, Axonify is helping build more knowledgeable workforces who drive business results for big name clients like Walmart, Bloomingdale’s & Toyota.
What are the ingredients to our success? A strong leadership team, an industry-leading product, a culture built on trust and most importantly – an extraordinary group of employees. By expanding our team with smart, motivated people we will continue to lead the way in this new & exciting space.
Who we are looking for:
As an eLearning Instructional Designer, you will design and create e-learning content for a broad range of micro topics.
- Transform basic client documentation into e-learning content to be delivered through the Axonify platform.
- Experienced in instructional design and the development of engaging questions to increase cognitive understanding.
- Design and create e-learning training modules for micro topics.
- Research, create and organize content in logical e-learning sequences.
- You are able to work comfortably with clients to ensure the instructional design meets their business needs.
- Enthusiasm, flexibility and a commitment to quality and customer service are essential.
- University degree or equivalent combination of education & experience
- 3 - 5 years of instructional design work experience with a focus on e-learning
- Strong design, writing, and editing skills with experience designing and developing e-learning content (Questions and modules)
- Experience engaging and communicating with stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Intermediate working knowledge of Lectora and Captivate
- Working knowledge of HTML5
- Certificate in Instructional Design, Adult Education or related qualification.
- Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience with Premier Pro or other video editing software.
- Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment managing multiple priorities
- Creative, practical and with an attention to detail to ensure accuracy and quality of deliverables
- Passionate commitment to quality of work and customer service
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively to achieve outcomes.
How to apply:
Please apply through BambooHR by clicking this [link] and include a resume indicating the reference #CE-175. All applications will be kept confidential.