Software QA Analyst or QA tester with experience testing web sites, web services, and general user experience on desktop and mobile platforms. Our web platform is primarily Word Press with external web services for various site functions. This role would primarily involve validating the core function of websites as features are modified by design and development but may involve exposure to web services used in parts of the sites.
What you'll do!
• Test performance of systems, websites, etc.
• Maintain and enhance test processes.
• Manuel site testing is a large part of the role.
• Involved in site deploys and post deploy QA.
• Working with developers, designers and project managers to communicate issues.
• 2+ years of experience in software quality assurance and performance testing.
• Agile/Scrum desired.
• Experience testing WordPress and WordPress plugins.
• SQL and MySQL experience
• Experience in PHP, JS, Selenium, iMacros
• Exposure to Google Tag Manager