- Media Specialist
- Quarry Integrated Communications
- St. Jacobs
- Jul 21, 2017
- Job Function
- Job Type
- Full time
Quarry specializes in helping clients who have complex buying decision journeys. We’ve won numerous awards in B2B, including MarketingProfs B2B Agency of the Year. We’re looking for a Media Specialist to join our talented team of professionals.
Our ideal candidate will work to understand the client’s business and their needs, will be able to identify the best mix of media channels to reach the target audience, and be able to measure effectiveness and adjust as needed. If this sounds like you and you’d be excited to work alongside other passionate people in a fast-paced agency environment, Quarry may be just the place for you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Create and update media reports
- Assist with the development and execution of targeted campaigns to support business objectives within digital channels
- Prepare reports detailing campaign performance with insights and recommendations
- Develop online media performance reports and assist with their analysis
- Participate with web analytics and reporting, including cross-platform inbound tracking set up
- Deliver both earned and paid media monitoring
- Produce background research for clients and brands
- Deliver analytic and SEO support, as required
- Create advertising spec sheets, media insertion orders, and related activities
- Collaborate with content strategists, analytics, SEM, Marketing Automation, DCX and Digital Solution groups
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ of relevant experience in a digital media role
- Post-secondary education related to the position requirements (e.g. Digital Media, Advertising, Marketing or similar)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at one time
- Working knowledge of Google AdWords, social media platforms, digital media tools, search engine marketing and MS Office
- Keen interest in digital marketing
- An enthusiastic person who enjoys diving into the details
- Understanding of online research principles for the purposes of analyzing brand, client and competitor position
- Experience with campaign implementation within online platforms such as Google AdWords, monthly reporting, and in-depth analysis
Quarry is the buyer experience agency for savvy marketers who want to transform their brands. Our clients span a broad range of industries and audiences, with one element in common: all market highly engineered goods and services across a complex buying journey.
Quarry is committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive and free of employment barriers and discrimination. Accommodations will be made for qualified applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Should you require accommodation through the application, interview or selection stages, please contact Shelley Facey, Director People.
Interested applicants, please send an email to Shelley Facey (email@example.com) with your résumé and cover letter to let us know why you’re the perfect fit for this role.
While we appreciate the time you took to submit your resume, due to volume only applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies, please.