TITLE: SOFTWARE TECHNICAL WRITER
Passionate about software technology. You want software to work - and work reliably over time - and to be understood in terms of feature purpose, configuration and operation. You see the world a little differently than your peers. Everywhere you look, there’s possibility and opportunity. You don’t see problems; instead, aided by your strong technical writing skills, you see boundaries to push and challenges to solve. You have experience with a combination of software products which allows you to ensure software is documented in a way that makes it easy for customers and other stakeholders to use our products. You enjoy being part of a team that is building software solutions that make life easier and more fun! In fact, you're a fun person to be around - you enjoy helping others you grow and develop - making the team successful.
Curious? Read on. We’re looking for a software integration specialist like you.
YOU CAN EXPECT TO:
- You'll help enable new ways for our financial customers to build solutions for their businesses, delivering Omni Channel platforms which allow business transactions to be completed in a dynamic and intelligent fashion.
- You'll gather information requirements, using that input to design and develop usable information products that support the information needs of our stakeholders.You'll develop a deep understanding of the marketplace, our customers and products - our Information Products serve as a critical link between our product and our customers
- You'll collaborate with "the team" - working with Software Developers, Software Test Engineers, Scrum Masters and Project Managers to deliver solutions and capabilities that exceed expectations.
PEOPLE DESCRIBE YOU AS:
- Someone who just gets it. From system architecture to technical specifics, you see the big picture and how everything—and everyone—works together from start to finish.
- A bit of a perfectionist, but in all the best ways. People trust you to make the right call—quickly and confidently.
- The one everyone wants on their team. You simply bring out the best in other people.
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE:
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Excellent research skills
- Willingness to fearlessly interview subject matter experts and gather requirements from them
ABOUT NCR CORPORATION:
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global tech company that changes how people everywhere bank, shop, eat, and travel. Our software, hardware, and services enable over a half billion transactions daily. Headquartered in Atlanta, we are leading how the world connects, interacts, and transacts with business. ncr.com
At NCR, we believe we can change the way the world works. We’re one of the world’s first tech companies, and still going strong. We know the online and mobile worlds better than others—and see patterns that no one else sees. Our software can survive under the pressure of hundreds of thousands of requests per minute.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
STATEMENT TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.