What’s this role about?
As a marketing operations systems specialist, you’ll play an integral role in Auvik’s success and growth. You’ll use your energy, smarts, and experience to optimize data and build systems to help us serve our prospects and customers better and more efficiently.
What will I be doing?
- Champion marketing data quality by managing systems and processes to ensure data integrity between Salesforce and our other company systems (Marketo, etc).
- Help extend our market reach by sourcing, extracting, cleansing, and augmenting raw leads from multiple data sources.
- Work with the director of digital to help operationalize and report on data quality between Marketo and Salesforce.
- Live and breathe data and workflows. Optimize our database for greater campaign effectiveness through segmentation, lead routing, scoring, attribution, and assignment rules.
- Automate processes by building systems using SQL/PHP/APEX and/or make suggestions for tool and process improvement to drive operational efficiency.
- Help develop and implement processes, standards, systems, and documentation for ongoing control, maintenance, and enhancement of the marketing database.
- Support the marketing team with additional duties as required.
What are we looking for?
- Passion for all things data!
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience (or similar CRM / marketing automation tools)
- 2+ years of technical marketing experience
- Extremely proficient in MS Excel (or Google Sheets)
- Great communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- A detail-oriented, self-starter mindset with the organizational skills to flourish in a dynamic, entrepreneurial team environment
- Ability to learn new things quickly and a strong technical aptitude
Are there bonus points?
Yes! We’ll give your application extra credit if you have one or more of these:
- Programming ability in APEX, PHP or MySQL
- Previous Marketo and Salesforce system admin experience
How do I apply?
Make sure you include these two things:
- A note that tells us why you’re a great fit for Auvik
- Your resume
Thanks and good luck. We look forward to hearing from you.
Auvik is a venture-backed software company that's changing the way IT service providers manage client networks. We were recently named to the ChannelE2E 100 list, which identifies top disruptors and innovators in the IT channel. Awesome or bust — those are words we live by. We're headed all the way to the top and looking for people with the smarts, talent, and drive to join us. Are you up for it?
For more information, visit www.auvik.com.