Located in Waterloo, Ontario, iVenuto is a dynamic group of tech and marketing minds - creating exciting software to automate reception areas and more importantly - enhance the visitor experience. You'll find us in many lobbies, business foyers, schools, clinics and even some movie sets. We lead our market and are happy to share our knowledge, growth opportunities and experiences with dedicated & driven individuals that share our vision of being the best at what you do.
Our latest work integrates AI and cognitive services into how we improve the visitor experience. We are also pursuing many new technologies that push the limit of visitor management. We enjoy tackling challenging problems with innovative technological solutions.
We’d like to hear from those with; a demonstrable ability of making excitement contagious, a sincere and helpful demeanor, and a passion for accomplishment.
- Advanced spoken and written English communication skills
- Proven business development experience (> 1year) with fiscal responsibility in B2B software sales
- A deep understanding of a sales cycle with demonstrable abilities to manage opportunities through the many stages of this cycle.
- Bachelor’s degree from a North American University.
- Advanced Adobe Photoshop skills and other desktop publishing software
- Advanced knowledge in “Intercom” software (a definite asset)
- Marketing experience including advance knowledge in effective social media platforms
- Ability to work independently and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to focus, stay focussed, and “keep your eye on the prize”
- High level of organizational skills, with attention to details
- Experience in building team training materials
- Impactful & challenging work where your dedication makes a difference
- Competitive salary package, generous vacay
- Professional development
- A new, modern & collaborative and comfortable workplace
- All the tools you would expect