In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova – develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
Sonova has more than 14,000 committed employees in over 100 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves – they transform lives. Join our mission and become part of our team! Unitron / Canada / KitchenerContent Creation Manager Do you love challenges that are both creative and analytical? We are looking for a Content Creation Manager to join our Global Marketing’s team. This role will collaborate with different stakeholders across the Sonova brands globally.
The Content Creation Managers main objective is to implement overall marketing communication strategy, messages and claims for Sonova product launches, commercial innovations and campaigns across relevant marketing and sales tools.
- You will own the development of print, digital content and tools (B2B, B2C channels) relevant for a product launch or commercial innovation.
- Develop a wide range of engaging written and visual content that reflects brand values and establishes company as a technology and thought leader.
- Ensure messaging is clearly communicated across all tools and CD/CI (visual, language, glossary, style) are reflected.
- Ensure regulatory compliance of critical launch aspects (e.g. claims).
- Act as quality gatekeeper responsible for final proofreading of English-language content and tools.
- Deliver high quality content and tools ready for upload to the global marketing database.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proven track record in print and digital marketing content and tool creation/development
- Experience working on a remote team with the ability to work with cross-functional, and cross-cultural teams.
- Ability to work under pressure by setting priorities and ensuring a high quality output
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to Liaise with both internal and external partners in the content creation process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, English or Journalism
- 3-5 years of Marketing Experience
- Exciting and challenging work environment
- Good work/life balance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Training and development opportunities
Don't meet all the criteria? If you’re willing to go all in and learn we'd love to hear from you!
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept confidential. Sonova is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources.
Sonova’s hiring practices are aligned with human rights laws, which guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of race, color, creed/religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, mental or physical disability.