In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova – develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
Sonova has more than 14,000 committed employees in over 100 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves – they transform lives. Join our mission and become part of our team! Apply now for the following position:
The Marketing Demand Manager is responsible for identifying and driving growth for the Unitron, Hansaton and Private Label Business units. You will identify customer and consumer needs to inspire new product development and drive campaigns and market-specific activities that generate sales growth. You have a strong commercial mindset and thrive in an innovative environment and use creative and out of the box thinking to drive leads.
- Identifies & sizes new business opportunities in all relevant geographic markets and market (sub-) segments.
- Develops industry expertise in order to create audience segmentations and target audience profiles that drive campaign strategies.
- Works cross functionally with Marketing, Product Marketing, Sales, and Content and
- Creative teams on campaign strategy.
- Develops and creates campaign briefs that communicate the purpose and goals of the campaign, drive the implementation through project plans and deliver quality programs on-time and on-budget.
- Identifies stretch goals for specific markets and defines strategy to reach them in alignment with the overall brand strategy
- Works closely with GCs to ensure in-depth understanding of sales performance drivers ‒ based on business opportunities identified
- Identifies best practices for success within a market or campaign and ensures cross sharing over other business units or across brands
- Proposes appropriate marketing activities to drive demand (e.g. thematic campaigns)
- Manages lead acquisition, nurture and collaborates with Sales teams to ensure strong follow-through on sourced leads.
- Conceptualizes, plans and executes small campaigns/and or market specific campaigns to push demand and drive lead acquisition in alignment with overall strategy
- Tracks program results, measures program success, and reports metrics via SalesForce, presents findings, actionable insights and recommended improvements to stakeholders and sales teams.
- University degree in Business or Marketing
- 8+ years of experience in B2B Marketing, preferably in a Demand Generation or Integrated Marketing role in communications
- Experience working in retail sales is an asset
- Strong background in campaign development and marketing program execution required.
- Including lists segmentation, campaign design and reporting.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with exceptional attention to detail and flawless execution.
- Ability to present program strategy and plans clearly, collect and act on feedback from a broad group of stakeholders.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically in approaching initiatives
- In-depth market understanding; awareness of broader market trends; future looking
- Proven management, leadership and relationship building experience with demonstrated skills in organizing, motivating and influencing professional staff and colleagues, and working effectively with senior leadership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Creative thinker, self-starter, able to work both independently and with cross-functional teams
- Positive energy and attitude
- Confidence in presenting and communicating ideas to others.
- Time management skills, ability to multitask, confidence in decision making under pressure
- Good organizational, problem solving and project management skills. Able to deliver consistently high quality solutions according to required timelines.
- Exciting and challenging work environment
- Good work/life balance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Training and development opportunities
Don't meet all the criteria? If you’re willing to go all in and learn we'd love to hear from you!
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept confidential. Sonova is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources.
Sonova’s hiring practices are aligned with human rights laws, which guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of race, color, creed/religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, mental or physical disability.