We are looknig for a Desktop Publisher to join our team to help produce wide range of engaging visual content and tools to support Sonova and Sonova group companies.
In this role your main objective will be to bring our key messages to life for a variety of marketing and sales tools for Sonova product launches, commercial innovations and campaigns across multiple channels
- Produce a wide range of engaging visual content and tools relevant for a Sonova launch or commercial innovations
- Bring key messages alive through a great variety of print and digital marketing and sales tools, and across multiple channels. This includes layout work, image and graphic creation, video content creation
- Comply with brand values and CD/CI (visual, language, glossary, style), with regulatory and critical launch specific aspects (e.g. claims)
- Passion for visual tool creation through new software and technologies
- Solid understanding of channel specific visual content
- Proven track record in print and digital marketing content creation, layout and desktop work
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver high quality content even on tight deadlines
- Ability to work remotely and independently
- Creative with great attention to details
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- 2+ years working as part of a Marketing team.
- Exciting and challenging work environment
- Good work/life balance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Training and development opportunities
Don't meet all the criteria? If you’re willing to go all in and learn we'd love to hear from you!
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept confidential. Sonova is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources.
Sonova’s hiring practices are aligned with human rights laws, which guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of race, color, creed/religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, mental or physical disability.