In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova – develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
Sonova has more than 14,000 committed employees in over 100 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves – they transform lives. Join our mission and become part of our team! Apply now for the following position:
This position is responsible for articulating the unique positioning of our brand and products in the B2B2C market. We do this through campaigns, events, programs, stories and assets.
The Brand Communications Manager will work as part of a cross-functional team of communication and technical professionals responsible initiating and developing the brands and communications for Unitron that meet the strategic goals, objectives and values.
The communications are used to educate, engage, and excite our Group Companies for global market success. This role is closely connected to the BSG (Brand strategy group) who plans and reviews the different programs and campaigns, in support of the strategy and position of the brand.
- Recommend optimal integrated marketing plans and approaches that are consistent with overall strategic vision, business objectives, saes strategy and product strategy.
- Identifies, develops and implements strategic initiatives that serve to enhance our image/reputation among various audiences.
- Recommends new integrated communication and branding initiatives to build the brand.
- Develops the strategy for product launch content that effectively reinforces and builds the brand
- Ensures that all activities and messages support the brand communications strategy, in support of the overall mission, vision, strategic plan and stated priorities
- Creates and executes on a multi-platform content strategy that aligns and supports overall marketing and communications objectives
- Develops the scope, strategy and briefs for agency(s), manages the development of the content and materials required
- Responsible to ensure that the brand identity, reputation and messages are protected and presented strategically, consistently and effectively across all channels
- Collaborate with digital and MarComm leaders to ensure creative conception and production is developed and delivered on time and on budget, and is oriented in a way that advances campaign and organizational goals
- Strong strategic management and decision-making skills with respect to the use of marketing to achieve organizational objectives
- Ability to think creatively and strategically in approaching initiatives
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented, creative and innovative
- Strong branding skills and background
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential
- An advanced understanding of digital behavior and the ability to apply these insights to develop better digital experiences
- Good organizational, problem solving and project management skills. Able to deliver consistently high quality solutions according to required timelines.
- time management skills, ability to multitask, confidence in decision making under pressure
- Confidence in presenting and communicating ideas to others.
- Positive energy and attitude
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply key metrics for effective ROI analysis
- Advanced skills in standard office software
- University degree in Marketing, Journalism, or Communications
- 8+ years of experience in communications
- Demonstrated experience required in creating stellar briefs and managing multi high priority projects
- Demonstrated project and financial management experience
- Proven management, leadership and relationship building experience with demonstrated skills in organizing, motivating and directing professional staff and colleagues, and working effectively with senior leadership
- Demonstrated substantial experience in writing and editing
- Exciting and challenging work environment
- Good work/life balance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Training and development opportunities
Don't meet all the criteria? If you’re willing to go all in and learn we'd love to hear from you!
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept confidential. Sonova is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources.
Sonova’s hiring practices are aligned with human rights laws, which guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of race, color, creed/religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, mental or physical disability.