Junior Help Desk Support Consultant
Provision of prompt and effective problem-solving and troubleshooting contracted clients through centralized Help Desk when notifications of irregularities, system failures or dysfunctions occur.
- Provide 1st level support by responding to customer inquiries via phone calls, emails and on-line real time tickets
- Install, configure and upgrade operating systems and software, using "Best Practices" standards
- Troubleshoot and solve hardware and software problems
- Use initiative and independent judgment within established contractual agreements guidelines and procedures
- Organize own work, set priorities and meet critical time deadlines
- Clearly communicate to all levels of customer staff and management in a professional and structured fashion.
- Effectively work with all levels of technology users and leadership.
- Work independently, follow instructions with minimal supervision and take initiative.
- Set own priorities while maintaining flexibility.
- Provide on-call after-hour support when needed
- Technical knowledge
- Keen attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with ticketing systems
You also have:
- 1-2 years of work experience
- Post-Secondary Diploma, Computer Systems Technology OR Post-Secondary Degree, Computer Science
- Expertise in Windows, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Active Directory;
- Computer hardware, software and peripherals such as central processing units, servers, monitors, cables, network systems, printers, plotters and modems;
- Techniques for explaining technical concepts and procedures to non-technical users.
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday.
We thank you for your interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.