We’re looking for a Product Manager who will play an integral role in the delivery of our world class software. You will work closely with a cross functional team, throughout all phases of the product lifecycle, driving results and value for our customers.
You’ll contribute to product direction, strategy and launch, being keenly aware of the market and the needs of our customers. You’ll translate software requirements into product deliverables and drive them to completion. You have experience in Product Marketing and will create compelling and competitive product positioning and messaging. You also have experience as a Product Owner, participating with Agile teams to drive deliverables forward.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a Product Manager role, in an agile environment, bringing software solutions to market
- Product Marketing experience including the development of product value propositions and supporting marketing.
- Experience with presenting at industry events and customer meetings.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner designation is a definite asset
- You are highly accountable and take ownership of your projects
- Status quo and conventional thinking aren’t in your vocabulary
- You like working in a dynamic, collaborative environment with smart, funny, and interesting people
- Excellent judgement and prioritization abilities
Our Mission is to impact people’s lives by uncovering the truth and empowering others to make a difference. We do this by equipping examiners and investigators with the best digital forensics tools available, so they can accomplish their mission: Fighting crime. Protecting company assets. Guarding national security.
We are proud to be ranked #9 on the 28th annual PROFIT 500, the definitive ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Who are we?
We build software that automates the recovery of digital forensic evidence, helping thousands of forensics professionals around the world find, analyze and report on the digital evidence from computers, smartphones and tablets.
Our flagship software, Internet Evidence Finder, has revolutionized the work of digital forensics investigators in law enforcement and government agencies, and has been essential in use cases involving child exploitation, murder, terrorism and more.
How we work
We are a dynamic team who are passionate about the work we do. We know what we do makes a difference and there is a shared sense of purpose in our culture.
Our product development team works in an Agile environment and we work with user stories. We operate on a fast-paced model of continuous improvement, to regularly experiment, iterate and deliver on new product goals. As a Product Manager, you’ll collaborate with software developers, testers, designers, forensics experts and sales and marketing to push the boundaries and bring the best digital forensics tools possible to market.