We are looking for a Director of Product Management to lead our product management and technical writing team. The ideal candidate is passionate about leading a cross-functional team to deliver world class B2B SaaS products to our customers. You must be innovative, strategic and comfortable with driving execution and have a “get the job done” attitude. You must be a skilled collaborator who can work with senior leaders across the company to drive alignment to a long-term product strategy and roadmap.
Fiix has a big goal – to create a more sustainable world. Sounds lofty right? Our mission is to make every maintenance team successful by enabling the adoption of a CMMS and we’re off to a great start. Teams that are part of the world’s most well-known brands (like Kraft Heinz, Siemens, and MolsonCoors) manage their maintenance activities and achieve greater results with Fiix. But we’re not stopping there. Our team is growing in leaps and bounds and we’re conquering new challenges every day. We’re looking for big thinkers with small egos to join us on our journey to create a more sustainable world.
Why we do it?
We’re a team of market-disrupting, like-minded individuals. We all do things our own way, but we come together each and every day to create and deliver the long-awaited answer to an antiquated industry – and we have a lot of fun while we’re at it. We work in a great space in downtown Toronto, where we build awesome software and have fun.
What you will be doing:
- Lead, coach and inspire your team to create a high-performing culture where individuals can grow their careers as well as contribute to the company's success
- Understand our customers and their challenges and use this knowledge to develop a customer centric multi-year strategic roadmap ensuring alignment to company business goals
- Gather and synthesize market, customer, technology and competitive research to identify product enhancements and new opportunities for innovation
- Work closely with senior leaders across Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Customer Success to drive alignment to our multi-year product strategy and roadmap.
- Establish product process within the team and across the organization to ensure effective communication and execution
- Create and manage to an overall product dashboard and build action plans to make progress against priority success metrics
What we are looking for:
- 8+ years of leading B2B SAAS product management and design teams.
- 6+ years of experience working with and/or explicitly being part of people management Track; record of leading, developing and scaling teams of product managers and designers
- Experience creating winning SAAS applications targeted at enterprise users; but with consumer-services-like interfaces.
- teams overseeing the strategic product planning and roadmap creation process.
- Experience participating in an agile development and rapid prototyping process.
- Creative problem solver who inspires innovation across the entire team.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA and/or technical master’s degree preferred.
At Fiix, we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of thought and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.