OCTOPUZ is strategically disrupting and providing significant value to an exciting industry and as Marketing Manager you will have the opportunity to directly impact our growth performance! We’re seeking a Marketing Manager to lead all things marketing related at OCTOPUZ. You’ll drive the creation of the marketing calendar then plan, execute, measure and analyze the impact of marketing initiatives focused on various stages of the buying journey; with the primary goal of achieving opportunity creation targets.
In this role, you will:
- Define and operationalize the OCTOPUZ marketing strategy working with sales and product management leadership
- Own creation and detailed planning of our marketing calendar to meet company objectives
- Execute effective marketing initiatives (including events, campaigns, partnerships, etc.) to meet pipeline/revenue goals
- Embrace and own your opportunity creation number for both web and event channels
- Work with various internal and external teams to create messaging and communications that align with common goals
- Measure performance of marketing programs relative to defined goals
- Work cross-departmentally with our teams in product management and sales
You are excited by the prospect of taking the next step in your marketing career with a growing tech company in the robotics and automation industry. Your energy and enthusiasm clearly reflect your passion and creativity for building and executing compelling marketing campaigns and messages. You demonstrate a strong sense of ownership in all aspects of your work; you are known for taking initiative, impeccable follow-through and drive to achieve results. You work effectively under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects in parallel.
What else do you need to succeed?
- Hands-on project experience successfully managing initiatives from start to finish
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to drive marketing while working collaboratively with other teams
- Second-to-none attention to detail that results in you executing flawlessly
- Strategic thinker
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a company that is growing but mindful of resources
- Experience working with business support tools, like Salesforce, Hubspot and Salesloft
- You keep current on the latest marketing trends
No calls or agencies please.
Please email email@example.com.
OCTOPUZ Inc. is committed to ensuring a culture of inclusion and diversity and will consider all applicants regardless of age, marital status, race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, or disability. For those requiring accommodations during any stage of the application process, please call 1-226-894-1253 to speak with Human Resources.