At Pathlight, we believe that managers are the glue that hold successful companies together. They play a critical role that touches everything from productivity and agility to employee retention and diversity. But managing people is a hard job – and technology has only made it harder. Today’s senior manager is drowning in browser tabs, docs, reports, meetings, and emails; today’s new manager has no idea where or how to begin. Our mission is to help every manager - regardless of tenure, team size, or function - lead their teams to success every day. Our mission is to build technology that automates the science of management, so managers can focus on the art.
We care deeply about the work we do and have created an environment where collaboration, ownership, and impact are the norm. Sound like your kind of challenge? We'd love to hear from you!
We’re looking for hungry and talented full-stack engineers to help build beautiful and robust products that will empower managers to lead their teams to success every day.
Our engineering team comes from a variety of backgrounds and previous experiences, an accomplishment we find pride in. We try to hire only those who are eager to make significant contributions to a product, have a strong desire to own portions of our tech stack, and want to grow their skills as an engineer in multiple areas.
As Fullstack Engineer:
What You’ll Do - Function
- Work across multiple parts of our stack
- Work on scaling a Python web application for a quickly growing company
- Be an integral part of product development beginning to end
- Have a seat at the table for making critical architectural decisions
- Work in a fast-paced, quick to adapt, team of talented engineers
What You Bring - Experience
- 3-5 years experience at a growth tech company working on core features/architecture
- Expertise with Python
- Expertise with SQL
- Expertise with HTML/CSS
- Experience with React
What You Have - Skill
- Looking for an opportunity to join a company as a founding engineer
- Have a passion for Python web development
- Find pleasure in a well designed API
- Excited by challenging problems and hold yourself to a high bar
- Love building things
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English are required
Nice to Have - Experience & Skill
- Expertise with Postgres administration
- Experience with AWS
- Experience in deploying Docker containers
- Experience monitoring web application performance
- Worked in enterprise software, at a data analytics company
- Background in statistical analysis
At Terminal, we identify emerging tech hubs around the globe, and connect the top engineers with the most compelling companies. We provide complete operations and services to give companies all the benefits of a new office without any of the hassle.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Terminal is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
We thank all applicants for their interest.