Nextdoor is the private social network for you, your neighbors and your community. Nextdoor’s mission is to provide a trusted platform where neighbors work together to build stronger, safer, happier communities, all over the world.
Are you passionate about using the power of technology to build community? Do you believe residents can strengthen their neighborhoods through dialog and collaboration? Would you like to join a transformative company and play a meaningful role in crafting its future? If so, we’d love to meet you.
We are looking for an experienced engineer to help us manifest our mission to unite communities into an engaging, high-quality experience for our mobile users.
What You’ll Do - Function
- Work in cross-functional, agile teams
- Be an integral part of product development
- Work in a fast-paced, agile environment.
What You Bring - Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 3 to 5 years of demonstrated software development experience.
What You Have - Skill
- Strong fundamental understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Strong coding abilities in at least one language. Python experience is a huge plus.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a dynamic startup environment.
- Strong desire to learn about new technologies and systems.
At Terminal, we identify emerging tech hubs around the globe, and connect the top engineers with the most compelling companies. We provide complete operations and services to give companies all the benefits of a new office without any of the hassle.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Terminal is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
We thank all applicants for their interest.