Senior Product Manager
TextNow is based around a simple idea: Communication belongs to everyone. We work hard to help people stay connected with free phone service. At TextNow, we work together to solve complex and interesting problems that have a positive impact on our customers' lives.
TextNow is looking for a Senior Product Manager to direct product development, ensure we build great products, and drive financial results. You will translate ideas into strategy and features, and guide product development from start to finish.
To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader as well as a reliable problem-solver. If you are confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won’t work, we would like to meet you.
Join us on our mission to help people stay connected with technology that is free (or as close to free as possible).
What You'll Do:
- Discover, define, and help ship high-impact ideas to millions of users
- Collect and analyze feedback from our customers, partners and in-house teams to inform product strategy and find ways to expand product market reach
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with the company vision: create the most exceptional, affordable phone service that changes the way people communicate
- Work with senior management to create long-term product strategy and roadmaps
- Lead Product Managers and create alignment across engineering, marketing and other teams
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and quantify impact on end users
Who You Are:
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role, preferably 5+ years
- Experience with consumer and mobile a BIG PLUS
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Familiarity with Agile framework – we ship daily!
- Proven organizational and leadership abilities
- Compelling communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Inventive thinking skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field is a bonus
TextNow is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. We are committed to treating people with disabilities in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence.
We believe in integration, and we are committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner and creating a barrier-free environment. We will do so by removing and preventing barriers to accessibility and by meeting our accessibility requirements under Ontario’s accessibility laws. Please let us know if you have an accessibility need at email@example.com