CopperTree Solutions Inc., a Managed IT Service Provider serving Waterloo and surrounding areas, is currently seeking a full-time Network Administrator.
At CopperTree, we believe strongly in living, and breathing, our values.
There’s a spirit of adventure here – we are risk takers. We’re a highly progressive and growing organization and don’t believe in standing still. You’ll discover that you have lots of freedom here, freedom to create and innovate. We are not the biggest company in our industry, but we are a leader, and are known for our consistency of approach. Most importantly, while you’re working with CopperTree, it’s vital to us that you enjoy your career journey.
As a result of our growing business, we are looking for an experienced and motivated individual to become the driving force in proactive service for our customers. This role consists of applying and evolving best practices, performing regular preventative maintenance and identifying opportunities to improve processes across all departments. Success will be measured by a reduced reactive ticket count, lowering time spent on tickets as well as customer satisfaction.
We are looking for an individual with a positive attitude and a friendly professional demeanor who embodies CopperTree’s culture while interacting with users of all levels.
- Being the face of CopperTree Solutions to our clients and embodying our values and culture.
- Evolving CopperTree’s standards through a strong understanding of IT best practices.
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of our client’ infrastructure and maintaining our documentation system.
- Performing regular onsite and remote proactive technical alignment.
- Reducing “noise” from technical issues at our clients.
- Improving Help Desk and Professional Services ability to service our clients.
- Improving our clients’ experience with their IT systems.
- Shared duties with all departments within CopperTree Solutions Inc. such as rotating on-call shifts and overtime / evening / weekend shifts as necessary.
- Highly motivated, self-driven with a positive attitude and a “never give up” mentality.
- Strong desire to provide valued service to the customer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Process driven with focus on goals.
- Ability to schedule yourself, work independently and seek opportunities to improve our customers’ experience.
- Proven record of identifying proactive technical opportunities while keeping business strategy in mind.
- Firm foundation in the modern IT landscape and a familiarity with a variety of technologies including but not limited to: Workstations and servers, Windows domains, email systems such as Exchange and Office 365, networking and firewall infrastructure, cloud services, virtualization (Hyper-V) and phone systems.
- 5+ years in a comparable role within the industry.
- Attractive base salary plus options for overtime.
- Benefits (Healthcare spending account)
- Opportunities for growth within CopperTree’s technical or account management teams.
- Central Waterloo location
CopperTree Solutions Inc. is a growing company and an equal opportunity employer. If you require any kind of special accommodation to apply for this role, please let us know. If you are looking for a challenge and are willing to grow with us, please contact us. Thank you.