As a Software Quality Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work with everything from web-based front ends to back end services hosted in the cloud, along with integrations to leading ERP systems and payment processing gateways.
Test automation is a priority for us, so you'll be spending some of your time designing and developing automation scripts to further strengthen our regression guard.
The main technologies we are developing in are Java and Angular for deployment to an AWS cloud environment.
As a member of our product team, you'll work independently and with others to test our existing products and new features that set us apart from the competition.
Your responsibilities will include:
- The design, development and execution of functional and regression testing for feature releases and patches
- Collaborating with other team members on the scoping and sizing of proposed product changes
What we’re looking for:
- We are looking for a smart, self-motivated, success-oriented individual to join our growing team of professionals.
- You've worked in a quality engineer role for over two years, and you know what it takes to deliver an enterprise-class product that meets your customer's needs on time and with high quality.
- You're an excellent problem solver who knows how to manage your time and prioritize your work, and you enjoy working with others to produce solutions that meet or exceed requirements.
Specifically, the ideal candidate should have:
- 2+ years of software quality testing experience
- Practical working knowledge of Java, Unix/Linux
- Experience with automated testing and/or scripting tools (e.g. Protractor, bash, python, etc.)
- Experience with REST and/or SOAP
- A Computer Science/Software Engineering/Computer Engineering or related degree
Bonus points for the following:
- Practical knowledge and experience with Git/Gerrit and Jenkins
- Experience with testing for cloud-hosted environment and AWS in particular
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge, and/or experience working with SAP