As Test Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all testing requirements for our global company, while leading and mentoring the test team. You will work with multiple cross functional teams to gather requirements, analyze testing needs and to help troubleshoot production issues to ultimately deliver and create superior products for our customers and releases are kept on track. You will work to support automation strategies that support the overall business strategy and strategic plans.
- Lead the Testing/ QA team to ensure product deliverables are being adequately tested and released on schedule
- Work with cross functional teams to negotiate, plan and manage testing needs based on product requirements, customer priorities and release deployment requirements
- Oversee the test planning and scheduling, including testing methodologies, early release trials, and balanced task assignments
- Maintain up to date knowledge of current and emerging testing methodologies and techniques
- Provide support replicating and troubleshooting production issues with the development team and opening/closing bugs using JIRA
- Manage risks and revolve issues that affect the release scope, schedule and quality of our products
- Actively participate in scrum ceremonies, release planning and release status meetings
- Conduct reviews after each release to ensure continuous improvement is maintained
- Additional duties as required
What skills you need to have:
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Quality Assurance or Test Engineer role
- Minimum 5 years in a leadership or team lead capacity role; coaching mentoring junior level test specialist/ engineers
- Experience working or managing in an Agile environment
- Experience with Test Automation software and techniques
- Knowledge of mobile testing, performance testing and mobile store management is preferred
- Passion for constant personal growth and the growth of others
- Experience with Linux, SQL, JIRA, git, Bl/MI systems, development and/or scripting languages is an asset
- Great attitude, team player and strives for excellence!
Why you should join us?
- We’re an innovative technology leader, looking to take over world domination!
- We want to see you grow and do great things! We’re committed to your personal and professional development.
- Company paid group benefits program, with no waiting period. RRSP matching as well!
- Great vacation policy – plus time off for personal and sick time.
- We want to celebrate you – enjoy a paid day off on your birthday!
- Free parking, close to walking trails, LRT times, shopping, restaurants and summer outdoor markets.
- Our ‘Culture Club’ rocks – we work hard AND play hard - Discounted gym members, workplace yoga, team events and more.
Want to learn more? Become a member of our Talent Community! Apply for this role, and others here.
Please let us know if you require any accommodations. We thank everyone who expresses interest. All resumes will be reviewed, however will reply based on priority of those who meet the experience and skills requirements for the role.