Software Developer - 12 Month Contract
At Unitron, we share a commitment to make every interaction easy and personal; to genuinely listen and act on our customers’ input; and to have the best people on our team, each one committed to customer success. We care deeply about people with Hearing loss. We work closely with hearing healthcare professionals to provide Hearing solutions that improve lives in meaningful ways. Unitron is a member of the Sonova group – a global innovator of hearing solutions – you’ll have a world of places your career can take you.
Bring your ideas and your experience in software development to help us build business-critical Enterprise Applications that are deployed worldwide at our Sonova and partner facilities. You will be instrumental in the design and implementation of robust systems that test and configure devices that will enhance the quality of life for those with hearing loss.
Your Skills and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Excellent programming skills and experience in C#, Java, C++, or other object-oriented language
- Proven ability of systematically designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting software
- Desire to continue to develop your programming skills
- Passion for code quality and maintainability
- Sense of ownership for software projects
- Effective time management and clear communication
- Interest in creative and collaborative processes
- Strong attention to detail
Does this sound like you?
If so, then send us your resume to email@example.com and include links to your GitHub, Stack Overflow, blog, Twitter, etc. where we can learn more about what gets you excited about technology.