Accelerate Your Career with ShuttleOps!
We are currently looking for a motivated, self-driven individual to support the continued growth and success of our DevOps Team. The ideal candidate should be an experienced DevOps Specialist with expertise in architecting cloud-based solutions, possess skills that make them a subject matter expert in systems, infrastructure, automation, and security architecture coupled with the ability to work closely with delivery, manage client relationships, and act as a leader within the practice.
In This Role You Will…
- Provide technical direction for activities in all tiers of the DevOps solution, including the orchestration/automation of system configuration, application deployment, application configuration, and cloud migration/management
- Configure and manage cloud environments including development, quality assurance, staging and production environments
- Collaborate with Development/Engineering and Operations at all levels to foster successful partnerships critical to the design, development, testing, and implementation of automated/continuous deployment solutions
- Understand product delivery requirements, identify process and knowledge gaps and work to bridge them
- Acts as a technical liaison between clients, service engineering teams and support.
- Design and develop state-of-the-art continuous integration, build pipelines and deployment tools for next generation platforms.
- Develop scalable containerized build and deployment environments
- Develop automated testing infrastructure
What Can I Bring to the Table?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Working knowledge with Docker, Kubernetes or similar Container technologies
- Experience writing infrastructure code for cloud environments such as Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform
- 2 years of experience using Chef
- Proven track record developing using a variety scripting languages on Linux-based systems
- Experience with infrastructure and testing frameworks including Serverspec
- Strong scripting/development knowledge (Ex. Bash/Python/Ruby)
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Hands on experience with software development and documentation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to explain technical details
Brownie Points For:
- Hashicorp Terraform, Vault, Packer
- VMware vRA and vRO
Get to Know Us
ShuttleOps, a subsidiary of Indellient, is a DevOps solution that launches application delivery from Code to Cloud in minutes! ShuttleOps helps our users to rapidly build, deploy and manage every step in the application delivery process.
Why Work With Us
- Passion: work with colleagues who have the same positive energy and excitement as you!
- Influence: Your input will have a major impact on product development and company growth
- Be A Part of Something Great: Take pride in being able to say “I was there, I did that”
ShuttleOps is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. In addition, ShuttleOps is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities during the recruitment and selection process. In the event you require any accommodations, please advise us in advance and we will work with you to meet your needs.