JOB DESCRIPTION FOR THE SUPPORT ASSOCIATE
Position Location: London, Ontario
Hours: 12pm - 8pm
In your role as Support Associate, your main goal is to combine your stellar customer service experience with your drive to generate recurring business, resulting in happy, loyal customers who will continue to post with Voices.com again and again. You will report to the Support Manager and will be an integral part of the unbelievably awesome customer service team.
- Proudly and professionally represent Voices.com when working with clients by providing precise explanations on all services offered.
- Establish solid rapport and maintain contact with customers.
- Review, research and approve new voice over opportunities being sent into the system by your customer base.
- Perform follow-ups, by phone and email, to customers who have recently posted with the service to ensure Voices.com is everything they had hoped for, and then some.
- Answer general customer queries via telephone and email.
- Create and update customer records in Salesforce, a web-based customer relationship management (CRM) system, to ensure accurate billing and access to customer information for proper management within the Voices.com system.
- Extremely comfortable with calling and speaking with customers over the phone.
- Knowledge of planning and scheduling techniques.
- Acutely organized.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Dependable, reliable, ambitious and driven.
- Solid experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Personable, approachable and friendly, but with a professional edge.
- Some knowledge of Salesforce or other customer relationship management application considered a definite asset.
- An unabashed love of competitive office foosball and/or ping pong, as well as soup, cookie, chili or cupcake “throw-downs.”
- College diploma in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Two years of on-the-job training at a similar customer service position.
- Typing skills of 50 – 60 wpm.
- Absolutely stellar customer service skills.
Equal Employment Opportunities
Voices.com values diversity. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Voices.com is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter and résumé by completing the online application. By doing so, your resume is guaranteed to be reviewed.
Voices.com thanks all Support Associate candidates in advance.