extNow is based around a simple idea: Communication belongs to everyone. We work hard to help people stay connected with free phone service. At TextNow, we work together to solve complex and interesting problems that have a positive impact on our customers' lives.
Join us on our mission to help people stay connected with technology that is free (or as close to free as possible).
What You'll Do:
- Operate and improve the existing continuous integration (CI) infrastructure
- Design and build internal tools, plugins, services or infrastructure needed to augment automation
- Help define the future of our container-based deployment strategies.
- Maintain a strong focus on infrastructure as code
- Work with the Development team to establish Release process for all platforms.
Who You Are:
- Passion for DevOps with good vision and knowledge of continuous integration, delivery and deployment, with 7+ years of experience
- Experience with cloud infrastructure environments, preferably AWS
- Experience with containerization technology such as Docker
- Experience developing tooling using PHP, Ruby or Golang
- Experience reviewing pull requests, writing clean code in golang/bash
- Experience with various build automation tools such as Jenkins, Github, Puppet
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Bonus points:
- Experience designing technical features for distributed systems/infrastructure in physical data centers and AWS
- Experience fixing infrastructure, adding to it and properly managing puppet and jenkins`
TextNow is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. We are committed to treating people with disabilities in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence.
We believe in integration, and we are committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner and creating a barrier-free environment. We will do so by removing and preventing barriers to accessibility and by meeting our accessibility requirements under Ontario’s accessibility laws. Please let us know if you have an accessibility need at email@example.com