Mozzaz delivers a digital health platform for behavioral health services used by patients under care and their care teams in the delivery and management of individual care. Our innovative mobile solutions are used for behavioral health services helping patients, providers and payers benefit from better care service delivery and positive health outcomes. Mozzaz sells its offering to providers of behavioral health services in United States and Canada.
About What We Offer
Mozzaz offers you the opportunity to be part of a fast growing, interesting, innovative, company, a highly competitive compensation package which includes salary, Group Health Benefits, stock options. Most importantly, Mozzaz offers career growth! Show us what you can do and we’ll help you do it!
You are an enthusiastic and motivated team player, understanding embracing the start-up challenges of a highly innovative work culture. Flexibility and agility will be key to your success. Your education, skills, and abilities match our requirements as listed below.
About this Position
The success of Mozzaz depends on the success of large health care organizations, who deploy our solutions in a rapidly growing behavioural health segment. As such, customer success is absolutely vital to Mozzaz’s long-term goals, growth and profitability. The Manager of Customer Success will achieve customer goals by working with the product and customer success teams. This role is a people-manager role and includes responsibilities for Customer Success activities (e.g., on-boarding, support, services, adoption, and retention, etc.) and patient outcomes.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- As a senior member of the Customer Success team, you will manage the overall relationship with assigned customers, which includes: satisfaction, ensuring retention, and identifying opportunities to sell additional products.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with our customers and drive value of our products and services.
- Work with customers to establish, track and monitor critical goals, key performance indicators, and established standards.
- Monitor customer key performance metrics and conduct regular reviews to help customers improve their performance and experience.
- Identify and provide feedback for future account expansion.
- Manage escalated issues by working with various stakeholders to resolve problems.
- Act as a liaison between the customer and other Mozzaz teams, including Technical and Product teams.
- Maintain knowledge of the Mozzaz system, and inform Customers of new products, feautres and programs.
- Implement and manage customer solutions to ensure all milestones and project performance measures are met.
- Provide pre-sales support as needed with preparations of demos, presentations, and business cases.
About Your Qualifications
- 5+ years experience in leading customer-facing teams and project management.
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
- Ideal experience of combined background of post-sale and project management.
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- Flexibility in work and travel schedules as needed.
- Strong sense of pride in the production of quality products and team efficiencies.
- Valid driver's license, vehicle and passport required.
- Willingness to travel.