About The Role:
VectorVue is a Canadian technology company providing products and services within the SAP eco-system. We are well positioned with a growing list of happy customers. We’re seeking an experienced ABAP Developer with extensive SAP PM experience. This is a long term consulting/contracting role.
The role will require you to be onsite at the customer’s facility during regular business hours (Monday – Friday).
How You'll Make An Impact:
You will be responsible for all aspects of SAP development and functional configuration. You’ll write code and provide functional consulting while working closely with the end-user. This isn’t your typical SAP Developer role! You’ll gain valuable knowledge in all aspects of the asset management lifecycle and will become the “Goto” for all of the client’s SAP Plant Maintenance needs.
What We're Looking For:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Prior experience in consulting or customer facing role
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on ABAP experience
- Expert knowledge of SAP PM and MM module
- Expert knowledge of config such as SPRO
- Familiarity with SAP Netweaver, ODATA, SAP HANA. .
- Adheres to best practices in development.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations.
- Comfortable working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with VectorVue Mobility a definite asset